Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Anisimov Still in Camp

Russian forward, Artem Anisimov remains in camp as the Rangers cut 12 players. Anisimov didn't do a great deal in his six games of the SuperSeries, but he seems to be having a good enough camp to have a long look going into the preseason games. Anisimov has a 3-year deal with the Rangers and I'm sure they would like to add another flashy European player to fit in their scheme. If he makes the squad, he'll probably get to play with a quality centre and have a chance for 40 or so points.

Technorati Tags
, , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your site and really like these summaries - they are a must for hockey pools, especially with draft right around the corner.

I'll be a regular reader - and I'm also posting links to these blog entries since my readers will appreciate what you have.