Monday, September 08, 2008

Sitting, Watching, Waiting... for Hockey!

I don't know about you, but all this 'lack of news' is starting to lessen by buzz for the start of the new season.  Sure, all the trade rumours are sweet, but c'mon... if Mats Sundin and his inability to make a decision continues to be news, I think I might explode.  I have been enjoying the suspense surrounding the third jerseys, thanks to the Icethetics website.

So, to combat all my boredom, I have been putting together my online form for my Selection Sheet pool, which should work like my Playoff Pool, which went over quite well and added a little flavour from across Canada.

The Selection Sheet pool is still going ahead on September 17th... I shall be releasing the online version when I get to the office in the morning and it will likely have a deadline of either October 7th or 8th... depending on how nice I feel.  Hopefully you're all getting excited for the 2008-2009 Hockey Pool season.

As soon as there is some new roster movements in the league, I'll be sure to keep the blog up-to-date, but until then, I'm gonna keep pluggin' away, making sure all my pools will be working at 100%, as soon as the puck drops!

No comments: