Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome to the 2010/2011 Regular Season Draft

Welcome to this year's incarnation of the hockey pool draft, the draft went awfully well at Jameson's last night. I couldn't be happier to say that I am now frantically working to get the draft live up on the website, but please note... we haven't been above 17 teams yet, so it might take while to input 20 teams this year!  Thankfully, I have a bit better than a week to get the website up and running with all the draft details before the season actually begins and now that the draft is done, I don't have to recap the preseason players anymore... unless I am specifically asked to.

20 teams, 280 players to start, $1,000 in the prize pool... I think this is going to be one hell of a year.  Since I have some time before the season starts, I'll try and get a preview up for each team, just to fill up some space here on the blog.  Until then, I better get to work.

No comments: