Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Olympic Pool Team Mistake Found

Well everyone, do you remember when I made the gaff of forgetting Wes' team on the standings at the beginning of the Olympic Tournament? I did and I mentioned it in the standings, which brought our total number of teams to 32.  So, much in the same vein of mistakes, when I put Wes' team in the standings, I didn't go over all of the teams, missing yet another one.

Curtis G. had his team with four others, bought and paid for, it was entered on time, but his name never made it to the standings page.  I can assure you, his team is on the level, despite landing in 2nd place, still 5 points back of Rob A.'s first team, but he's right in the mix.

Curtis and Chris J. now are the teams chasing down Rob for the grand total of $330 in the pot and I would like to apologize to everyone for the mistake and I certainly don't want to leave anyone out of the pool, especially the new people who have joined the pools for the first time.

Enjoy the rest of the medal round!

No comments: